Transform the way you see the world
This Privacy Notice governs how this Site is provided by N-Sight Technology Corporation, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “N-Sight,” “we,” “us,” and “our“). You accept and agree to this Privacy Notice by accessing and using the Site. Do not use the Site if you disagree with this privacy notice.
Information We Collect About You
N-Sight is dedicated to keeping your information private. You should be aware that by using our site, we may gather information about you. Some of the data we gather might allow us to identify you specifically. For instance:
- When using the Site to buy or register a product, download software, take part in an online community or event, or subscribe to a newsletter, you may be asked to enter registration information such as your username, first and last name, mailing address, email address, language preference, country, and occupation. We reserve the right to keep your personal profile information from the time you register a product, along with any information you have given us in the past.
- In our online communities, you can share information in the form of posts or comments. This could happen if you invite others to join an online community or share a blog or post. When sharing a post, for instance, you can include names and email addresses.
- When using the Site to make a purchase, register a product, or seek information, you might enter transaction information including your name, billing address, and payment details.
- As part of our study of how you use our site, we may collect information such as your location, IP address, domain, browser, viewing information, and other details.
- To be considered for a job, you can submit your resume, which should include your work history, contact information, educational background, etc.
Use of Your Information
By using the Site, you consent to our collection of your information.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To complete your registration and make the Site simpler for you to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter your information;
- To deliver services or goods that you order, download, or request;
- To facilitate your swift discovery of goods, services, or knowledge;
- To send you emails, phone calls, chat messages, or other messages informing you about new services, special deals, updated information, and upgraded products;
- To answer questions or get in touch with you via newsletters, direct marketing, or welcome messages;
- To make it easier for people to engage in our online communities;
- To conduct surveys or market research, unless you have asked us not to contact you for this reason;
- To give the kinds of content and product options in which you are most interested; personalizing the user’s experience;
- To routinely contact you by phone, chat, or email regarding your order or other goods and services;
- To improve our site, services, and goods while enhancing our marketing;
- To evaluate you for employment, if you have delivered information for such intent; or
- To abide by legal requirements and to stop actions that can contravene our principles.
By using the Site, you consent to our use of your information for these purposes.
Sharing of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information outside of N-Sight except in limited circumstances, such as:
- When necessary to support the aforementioned uses, we might divulge your personal information to other N-Sight businesses and our business partners.
- We might contract with other businesses to carry out specific tasks for us, like sending and delivering postal mail, processing event registration, and packaging, mailing, and delivering purchases. We shall only give such businesses the data that they require to deliver the service; they are not permitted to use it for any other functions.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to I comply with the requirements of the law or with legal process served on us, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of N-Sight, or (iii) act under urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public, we may be required to disclose your personal information.
- Your personal information that we may have may be sold, transferred, combined, financed, or otherwise disclosed as part of the transaction or proceeding in the event that N-Sight, in whole or in part, or any portion thereof, is sold, transferred, merged, financed, or dissolved unless you instruct us not to do so.
- In order to host our online communities or offer website statistics, we might use a third-party service. Additionally, we might employ outside parties to gather data or buy data from outside parties, like renting email address databases for use in email campaigns. For information gathered from our Site, phone system, chat feature, social media, support portal, or other systems, we will offer the same protection and management options as described here. Although a connection may be formed to such sites, we are not in charge of their privacy practices, and this Privacy Notice does not apply to any third-party sites to which you may come across connections (such as business partners).
Control of Your Information
Except in the situations mentioned above, we will not divulge the personal information you give us to third parties without your consent. Relevant notices about policy changes, technical problems with a product or service, or other information important to using our site, services, and products may be sent to you by us.
Access to Your Information
We try our best to give you access so that you can change or update your personal information. Some of your personal information might be available for you to view or amend online. You may need to examine and update the information in many places because profiles made on our sites may be retained at various locations for various services. You can contact N-Sight Techno at any time to examine and update this information or to request the erasure of all of your personal data.
Security of Your Information
We are dedicated to maintaining the security of your personal information and respecting your preferences regarding how you would like us to use it. To prevent your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, modification, or destruction, we have put in place the necessary security measures. Your private data, for instance, is kept on password-protected, restricted-access servers. We try our best to offer the security precautions required to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your information. We can not warrant that our security measures are impenetrable, because no system can ever be entirely secure.
You play a big part in keeping your information safe, too. You shouldn’t tell someone your password, for instance. You should immediately reset your password if you think it has been compromised.
Cookies and Other Mechanisms
If you allow cookies to be used on your computer, a cookie may be stored there or read if you have previously visited our site. Everything is carried out in compliance with all relevant legislation. You have the option to either turn off all cookies or have your computer alert you each time one is sent. You accomplish this through the settings of your browser (such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome). Because each browser is a little different, check the Help menu to find out how to properly edit your cookies.
Web beacons, sometimes referred to as clear gif technology or action tags, aid in the cookie’s delivery. This technique reveals the number of visitors who clicked on important elements (such as links or graphics) We do not access your personally identifying information while using the Site; rather, we utilize this technology as a tool to gather statistics on how the Site is used as a whole. We may provide our commercial partners with aggregated site statistics, but we do not let outside organizations embed clear gifs on the website.
We may utilize data obtained from cookies and other techniques to make sure that the material we produce and distribute is pertinent. To make our websites better, we might utilize this information in an aggregated manner along with site-visitation data. You will be able to see the text on the screens if you decide not to allow cookies from our site into your browser, but you won’t have a personalized experience or be able to subscribe to the service offers on our site.
This website uses Google AdWords remarketing to show past site visitors advertisements on other websites, such as Google. It could imply that we target advertisements to past users who haven’t finished a job on our website, such submitting a contact form. This can take the shape of a Google search results page advertisement or a Google Display Network website. Cookies are used by third-party suppliers, such as Google, to deliver adverts based on previous visits to the N-Sight website. Naturally, any information gathered will be utilized in compliance with both our own Privacy Notice and Google’s Privacy Notice.
It’s possible to move cookie-collected data outside of the USA (Google Analytics, for example). The use of our websites, including the number of visitors, the websites from which visitors came to our websites, and the pages on our websites that visitors travel to, can all be studied using Google Analytics and cookies. We use this data to make our websites better. Visit https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/ for details on Google’s Restricted Data Processing.
Transfer of Your Information Across Borders
Your data might be processed and stored in the US or any other nation where N-Sight or its suppliers have operations. You agree to any such transmission, storing, or processing of information outside of your country if you use our site. Data protection rules and guidelines have been created in a number of nations, notably those in the European Economic Area, placing limitations on the transfer of personal information across national boundaries. We pledge to abide by each and every one of those rules and laws. You should, however, adhere to the applicable data protection laws and regulations in your nation when using our Site and providing such personal information.
The Privacy Notice is subject to revision at any time by N-Sight. When we do, we’ll also update the date at the bottom of the Privacy Notice’s initial page. We’ll let you know when we make significant changes to the Privacy Notice by posting a clear notice on the website.
Individuals under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the website. We never intentionally solicit personal information from anybody under the age of 13 or knowingly collect it from them.